- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
New in Maryland: The Reserve at Fair Hill
Pulte Homes is building 133 single-family homes on sites of one-third acre to 10 acres at the Reserve at Fair Hill in Olney, close to historic downtown Olney and the Olney Theatre. The Olney Manor Recreation Park, several golf courses and shopping centers also are nearby.
Each home in this Montgomery County community will include a front of mixed materials, including brick, stone or siding; three sides of beaded vinyl siding; professional landscaping; and a two-car garage.
Inside, all six models feature four or five bedrooms, 2½ to 4½ baths, hardwood flooring in the foyer, 9-foot ceilings on the main level, crown and chair-rail molding, flat-panel birch cabinets and Corian counters in the center-island kitchen, ceramic tile flooring in the kitchen and baths, a luxury master bath with a soaking tub and separate shower, a pedestal sink in the powder room, a high-tech wiring system, a rough-in for a lower-level bath, and gas heat and hot water. Some homes have oak stairs and a gas fireplace.
The homes have 2,934 to 4,589 finished square feet, with base prices from $684,990 to $869,900. Homeowner association fees are $135 per month.
The Westford model, with 2,934 square feet, is priced from $684,990. This home features a two-story foyer flanked by the formal dining room and the living room.
The main level has a split staircase accessible from the hall and the two-story family room, a library, a powder room, a center-island kitchen and breakfast area, and a laundry room/mudroom.
Upstairs, the master suite has a walk-in closet and a luxury bath. Three more bedrooms and a second full bath complete this level. Buyers can add a fifth bedroom and third bath by making the family room one level.
Options include finished lower levels, morning rooms, master-suite sitting rooms, gourmet kitchens, side-entry garages and tray ceilings.
For more information or directions, call sales consultant Tina Vladavsky at 301/570-1679 or visit Pulte Homes‘ Reserve at Fair Hill” href=”http://www.pulte.com/fairhill” target=”_blank”>www.pulte.com/fairhill.
TWT Video Picks
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after 'indication' of Malaysian jet crash
- College group's diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Justice Department refuses info on hundreds of prosecutor misconduct cases
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- MILLER: Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime
- CURL: Calm down, conservatives: Obama's 'Two Ferns' bit was brilliant
- PRUDEN: Sink sank own campaign in Florida special election
- EDITORIAL: Lois Lerner's dilemma
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again