- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
UCF coach fires 2 defensive assistants, staffer
Question of the Day
ORLANDO, FLA. (AP) - Central Florida coach George O'Leary has fired a pair of defensive assistants and a football staffer.
This was Skladany’s second stint with the Knights, having previously served as defensive coordinator in 2007. He left to coach at Houston in 2008, before returning in 2010. Seamonson joined the staff this season.
The changes come two days after the Knights finished the season 5-7 and failed to qualify for a bowl berth after winning the Liberty Bowl last season.
The Knights were ranked 11th in the nation in total defense and topped Conference USA. But O'Leary has called that misleading and expressed overall displeasure with its performance.
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of politicizing business
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world