- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
Top Nielsen programs for Oct. 31-Nov. 6
Question of the Day
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for Oct. 31-Nov. 6. Listings include the week’s ranking and viewership.
1. Sunday Night Football: Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh, NBC, 22.12 million.
2. College Football: LSU vs. Alabama, CBS, 20.01 million.
3. “NCIS,” CBS, 19.71 million.
4. “Sunday Night NFL Pre-Kick,” NBC, 17.61 million.
5. “Dancing With the Stars,” ABC, 16.29 million.
6. “The Big Bang Theory,” CBS, 15.98 million.
7. “The OT,” Fox, 15.67 million.
8. “NCIS: Los Angeles,” CBS, 15.52 million.
9. “Dancing With the Stars Results,” ABC, 15.45 million.
10. “Two and a Half Men,” CBS, 13.9 million.
11. “The Mentalist,” CBS, 13.67 million.
12. “60 Minutes,” CBS, 13.39 million.
13. “Modern Family,” ABC, 13.37 million.
14. “Football Night in America,” NBC, 13.09 million.
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters' questions on book tour
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Blunder on the bases costly in D-Backs' 4-3 loss
- Nancy Pelosi: Congress worked together when Bush was president
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq