- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Bond hearing scheduled for Lindsay Lohan’s dad
Question of the Day
TAMPA, FLA. (AP) - The attorney for the estranged father of actress Lindsay Lohan says he entered a not guilty plea stemming from domestic violence charges against his client.
Michael Lohan was supposed to appear before Judge Walter Heinrich in Tampa on Wednesday afternoon.
The Tampa Tribune ( http://bit.ly/uyoUcH) reports a bond hearing is scheduled for Nov. 16.
The 51-year-old Lohan was first arrested on Oct. 25. His bail was set at $5,000. A judge warned him not to make any contact with Kate Major, his on-and-off girlfriend. Two days later, he was accused of violating the terms of his release by making a harassing phone call to her.
In an unrelated matter, Los Angeles authorities say Major was arrested Monday after committing battery at Los Angeles International Airport.
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- ISIL captured 52 U.S.-made howitzers; artillery weapons cost 500K each
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq