- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Heisman race still Luck’s to lose
Deacons can win Atlantic division by winning out … CLEMSON 35-21.
No. 19 Nebraska (minus 3 1-2) at No. 12 Penn State
Impossible to know how Nittany Lions will respond … NEBRASKA 21-14
No. 13 Michigan State (minus 2 1-2) at Iowa
Spartans can all but lock up Legends Division … MICHIGAN STATE 27-21.
No. 24 Auburn (plus 13) at No. 14 Georgia
Bulldogs two wins from SEC East title, and next game is Kentucky … GEORGIA 28-17.
Florida (no line) at No. 15 South Carolina
Gators trying to play spoiler to Gamecocks. Strange days for SEC East … FLORIDA 17-16.
No. 16 Wisconsin (minus 27) at Minnesota
Gophers have played much better recently, but Badgers might still be class of Big Ten … WISCONSIN 55-17.
Texas A&M (minus 4 1-2) at No. 17 Kansas State
Each team is loss away from promising season getting away from it … KANSAS STATE 35-31.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Georgia governor signs bill expanding gun rights
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014