- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
College Football Today
Question of the Day
18_Home losses in a row by Western Kentucky after losing to Arkansas State 26-22.
18_Consecutive SWAC losses by Mississippi Valley State after losing 28-21 to Southern.
281_Yards receiving by Arkansas’ Jarius Wright against Texas A&M to set a school record.
1,136_Combined yards between USC and Arizona in the Trojans’ 48-41 win.
3,735_Career rushing yards by Boston College’s Montel Harris, breaking Derrick Knight’s school record by 10.
LSU’s Jordan Jefferson heard plenty of boos in his return from a suspension that stemmed from a bar fight.
The embattled quarterback ended up turning those to cheers as he stretched across the goal line for a touchdown on his first play to give the top-ranked Tigers a lead they would not relinquish in a 35-7 victory over Kentucky.
Jefferson was reinstated this week after a grand jury reduced charges he faces in connection with an Aug. 19 bar fight to a misdemeanor.
Jarrett Lee remained the starter and played most of the game, but Jefferson was able to score on an early fourth-and-goal to set off cheers that drowned out the boos.
TCU’S STREAK OVER
TCU’s 22-game home winning streak is over. The Horned Frogs’ long stay in the national rankings could be next.
No. 20 TCU rallied from 16 points down in the fourth quarter to force overtime, but SMU held on for a 40-33 upset on J.J. McDermott’s fourth touchdown pass of the game and one last defensive stand.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- CANNON: With Russia, different airline crash, same results
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq