- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Aggies prepare to face Baylor’s Griffin
COLLEGE STATION, TEXAS (AP) - Texas A&M has allowed two quarterbacks to set school records for passing against its nation’s worst pass defense this season.
This week the 21st-ranked Aggies are in for another challenge when they face No. 20 Baylor and star quarterback Robert Griffin III.
Griffin is the second most efficient passer in the nation and his 360 yards of total offense a game rank fifth.
Texas A&M defensive coordinator Tim DeRuyter says Griffin is “as important to his team as anyone in the country” and that he’s a “game changer.”
The Aggies are aware that he’s a more accurate passer this season, but that doesn’t mean they’ll forget about his threat as a runner after he had a 71-yard touchdown dash against them last season.
Texas A&M is working on improving its pass defense after yielding almost 348 yards passing a game this year.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Former Blue Angels commander relieved of duty for alleged misconduct
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.