- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Giants’ run game is fizzling, ranked 28th in NFL
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) - Veteran New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl looked at the NFL’s latest statistics for the running game and felt a little queasy.
The Giants, who have prided themselves in their ability to run the football in the Tom Coughlin era, are ranked near the bottom of the league after five weeks. Their 83.8 yard average is 28th out of 32 teams, and their 3.17-yard average per carry is next to last.
No Giants running back has rushed for 100 yards this season, and things may not improve much this week with Pro Bowl right guard Chris Snee’s status uncertain because of a concussion.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.