- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
A year later, LeGrand has reason to believe
Question of the Day
But before Eric hits the road on his big trip, he wants to swing by the stadium where he played his last game and take care of some unfinished business.
“One thing I’m going to do when I get better, I’m going to go back out to the Giants’ field. Where I got hurt, I’m going to lay down. I’m going to get up and run back off the field, right back to the sideline.
“So I can be like, ‘I walked off the field.’”
Eric LeGrand Believe Fund: http://www.scarletknights.com/believe/
Eric LeGrand Patriot Saint Foundation: http://www.ericlegrandpatriotsaintfoundation.com/
Follow Ralph D. Russo at http://Twitter.com/ralphdrussoAP
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- KING: "Man-caused disaster" on the southern border
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq