- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Xavier runaway No. 1 in A-10 preseason poll
Question of the Day
One change in the league’s look will be Dunphy’s facial hair. After having a mustache for 40 years, he shaved it off last week to honor the graduation of former player Dionte Christmas.
“It’s taken a while to get used to not having it,” Dunphy said between wisecracks from the other coaches. He was asked if his upper lip has started getting cold. “Luckily the weather has been nice.”
As Xavier and Temple remained at the top, Fordham was again at the bottom of the standings. The Rams are 2-26 in the conference the last three seasons. They snapped a 41-game conference losing streak by beating Massachusetts in the final game of last season, coach Tom Pecora’s first at Fordham.
“It was big to put that behind us, but the new guys aren’t even aware of it,” Pecora said. “And you what? I’m not anymore, either.”
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
- Calling sentence disparities unfair, Obama pardons 8 crack offenders
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- Armed response, not restrictive gun laws, brought swift end to school shooting
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- Outrage over Phil Robertson suspension, 'malignant' political correctness
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Crystal Wright is a black conservative woman living in Washington, D.C.
Wall Street news for retail investors who want to know what's going on.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow