- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Ill. team says Bucks guard hasn’t yet signed
Question of the Day
BLOOMINGTON, ILL. (AP) - Milwaukee Bucks guard Shaun Livingston hasn't yet signed to play for a minor league team in Illinois. The team's owner says he still could.
The Central Illinois Drive of Bloomington, Ill., said this week that the team was signing an NBA player for its first season. Team co-owner Scott Henderson said the player was Peoria, Ill. native Livingston.
Henderson on Friday clarified that Livingston would only sign if the NBA lockout continues until the Premier Basketball League season starts in January and if other options don't come along.
Livingston will help promote the team in the meantime. Livingston is friends with Drive coach A.J. Guyton and player Daniel Ruffin.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is 'torture'
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
- Ted Nugent loses second casino gig for 'racist remarks'
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq