- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Kanye West, Maroon 5 to serenade lingerie models
NEW YORK (AP) - Top models Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr and Doutzen Kroes will strut in the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to live musical performances by Kanye West and Maroon 5.
The catwalk event, which also will include VS models Erin Heatherton, Candice Swanepoel, Lindsay Ellingson and Lily Aldridge, will be filmed on Nov. 9 for a televised special later in the month.
The Nov. 29 one-hour show on CBS will incorporate behind-the-scenes tidbits, model profiles and red-carpet interviews surrounding the much-hyped lingerie show. Of course, several models will step out in the elaborate wings that have become a signature of this runway, and one will wear the jewel-encrusted Fantasy Bra.
Last year, that honor went to Adriana Lima.
In 2007, West pulled out of a performance at the annual Victoria's Secret fashion show due to the sudden death of his mother after she underwent cosmetic surgery.
West has been a front-row regular at fashion shows for years, and earlier this month he debuted his own collection during Paris fashion week.
- Spike in battlefield deaths linked to restrictive rules of engagement
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Obama administration issues permits for wind farms to kill more eagles
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- MILLER: Obamacare enrollees include 101 members of the House of Representatives
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on 'outdated' agencies
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
A politically conservative and morally liberal Hebrew alpha male hunts left-wing viper
This column will cover anything that has anything remotely to do with the game of baseball, from the game itself to mid-summer trades to offseason moves.
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
Political satirist and Christian apologist Bob Siegel discusses religion and politics.
White House pets gone wild!