- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Umenyiora rushes to defend Tuck
Question of the Day
“Sometimes you get in the media and you just have to say something,” Umenyiora said. “I’ve been in some of these production meetings and the producer will tell you, create controversy and say some things you otherwise wouldn’t have said.
“It’s disappointing, but you move on.”
Tuck was not available for comment.
Notes: FB Henry Hynoski (neck), G Chris Snee (concussion), and CB Prince Amukamara (foot) are out Sunday. … LS Zak DeOssie and C David Baas are questionable. LB Michael Boley (knee) is probable. DeOssie will be a gametime decision, but said he has passed all the concussion tests he’s been given to date, with one more to go. … Coach Tom Coughlin said Snee is making progress every day from his first career concussion, but not enough to allow him to play. Coughlin said he rarely talks about the concussion with Snee, his son-in-law. … The Giants plan to elevate someone from the practice squad, most likely DT Dwayne Hendricks, to fill the roster spot of suspended DT Jimmy Kennedy (illegal substance).
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
- Obama calls GOP lawsuit over executive overreach a 'political stunt'
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- A 'new Cold War': China's top paper warns of 'slippery slope' towards conflict with U.S.
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- Violent gang MS-13 taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Veteran with concealed weapon turns tables on Chicago gunman
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: 'Get yourself some firearms'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs