- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
College Football Today
_J.J. McDermott, SMU, threw for 358 yards and two TDs in a 38-17 victory over UCF.
_Riley Nelson, BYU, threw for 217 yards and three TDs, and rushed for 87 yards to lead the Cougars over Oregon State 38-28.
_Jeremy Smith, Oklahoma State, ran for 140 yards and scored on two long TDs runs on seven carries to help the No. 6 Cowboys beat No. 22 Texas 38-26.
_Keith Price, Washington, threw for 257 yards and had four first-half TD passes in an impressive 52-24 rout of Colorado.
_Josh McGregor, Jacksonville, threw for 346 yards and five TDs in a 50-14 win over Morehead State.
_James Franklin, Missouri, accounted for 373 yards and five TDs as the Tigers routed Iowa State 52-10.
_Chris Lum, Lehigh, threw for 413 yards and three TDs in a 34-12 win over Fordham.
_Jacory Harris, Miami, passed for 267 yards and three TDs to help the Hurricanes beat North Carolina 30-24.
_Ryan Tannehill, Texas A&M, threw for 415 yards and a career-high six TDs to lead the No. 21 Aggies to a 55-28 win over No. 20 Baylor.
_Robert Griffin III, Baylor, threw for a school-record 430 yards and three TDs in a 55-28 loss to No. 21 Texas A&M.
_Collin Klein, Kansas State, ran for three TDs and threw for another as the No. 17 Wildcats came back to beat Texas Tech 41-34.
_Seth Doege, Texas Tech, threw for 461 yards and a touchdown in a 41-34 loss to No. 17 Kansas State.
_Aaron Murray, Georgia, threw for 326 yards and three TDs as the Bulldogs held off Vanderbilt 33-28.
_Andrew Luck, Stanford, threw for 336 yards and had two third-quarter TD passes to Levine Toilolo as the No. 7 Cardinal beat Washington State 44-14 to extend the nation’s longest winning streak to a school-record 14 consecutive games.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014