- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
College Football Today
_J.J. McDermott, SMU, threw for 358 yards and two TDs in a 38-17 victory over UCF.
_Riley Nelson, BYU, threw for 217 yards and three TDs, and rushed for 87 yards to lead the Cougars over Oregon State 38-28.
_Jeremy Smith, Oklahoma State, ran for 140 yards and scored on two long TDs runs on seven carries to help the No. 6 Cowboys beat No. 22 Texas 38-26.
_Keith Price, Washington, threw for 257 yards and had four first-half TD passes in an impressive 52-24 rout of Colorado.
_Josh McGregor, Jacksonville, threw for 346 yards and five TDs in a 50-14 win over Morehead State.
_James Franklin, Missouri, accounted for 373 yards and five TDs as the Tigers routed Iowa State 52-10.
_Chris Lum, Lehigh, threw for 413 yards and three TDs in a 34-12 win over Fordham.
_Jacory Harris, Miami, passed for 267 yards and three TDs to help the Hurricanes beat North Carolina 30-24.
_Ryan Tannehill, Texas A&M, threw for 415 yards and a career-high six TDs to lead the No. 21 Aggies to a 55-28 win over No. 20 Baylor.
_Robert Griffin III, Baylor, threw for a school-record 430 yards and three TDs in a 55-28 loss to No. 21 Texas A&M.
_Collin Klein, Kansas State, ran for three TDs and threw for another as the No. 17 Wildcats came back to beat Texas Tech 41-34.
_Seth Doege, Texas Tech, threw for 461 yards and a touchdown in a 41-34 loss to No. 17 Kansas State.
_Aaron Murray, Georgia, threw for 326 yards and three TDs as the Bulldogs held off Vanderbilt 33-28.
_Andrew Luck, Stanford, threw for 336 yards and had two third-quarter TD passes to Levine Toilolo as the No. 7 Cardinal beat Washington State 44-14 to extend the nation’s longest winning streak to a school-record 14 consecutive games.
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Hillary swoons at admitted illegal immigrant: 'Wow,' you're 'incredibly brave'
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.