- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
Rams’ Bradford has high ankle sprain
Bradford has a high left ankle sprain and is in a walking boot, leaving his status for this week’s game at Dallas in question.
The only consolation for St. Louis (0-5) is Bradford’s plant foot is his right one, which could help him get back on the field sooner.
Backup A.J. Feeley likely will take the majority of the snaps with the first team when the Rams return to practice on Wednesday. The 34-year-old Feeley didn’t get any game snaps last year and is 1 for 5 for 21 yards this year in mopup duty. The Rams likely will elevate Tim Brandstater from the practice squad.
Feeley, in his 11th season, said he’s up for the challenge.
“It’s the nature of the game,” Feeley said. “Do I want to play? Yes. I’ve got that fire. I’m definitely excited about it.”
Bradford was sacked 21 times in the first five games.
The Rams acquired Lloyd from the Denver Broncos in exchange for a conditional 2012 draft pick on Monday. They are hoping Lloyd can make an immediate impact given he’s being reunited with offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels and playing in the same system.
“There shouldn’t be any kind of a learning curve,” general manager Billy Devaney said. “It’s up to him and the coaches to see how quickly he gets out there.”
By Tammy Bruce
Sheryl Sandberg, Beyonce are bossy women trying to ban bossy from our vocabulary
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- College group's diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after 'indication' of Malaysian jet crash
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick's parade that won't allow gays
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- MILLER: Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- As Ukraine crisis simmers, U.S. transport planes heading to Poland
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014