- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
Judge says Lohan violated probation
LOS ANGELES (AP) - THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP’s earlier story is below.
LOS ANGELES (AP) _ A judge says Lindsay Lohan is in violation of her probation after encountering problems during her community service.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner said during a hearing attended by the actress on Wednesday that the starlet’s ousting from a community service assignment at a women’s shelter was a “cause to revoke probation,” and a city prosecutor said Lohan should be jailed.
The jail recommendation is the latest legal problem for the 25-year-old Lohan, who remains on probation for a 2007 drunken driving case and a misdemeanor theft case this year.
TWT Video Picks
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after 'indication' of Malaysian jet crash
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- F-35 secrets now showing up in Chinas stealth fighter
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- GOP bill tries to pull courts into fight with Obama on executive power, enforcing laws
- MILLER: Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime
- Ben Carson: America's now 'very much like Nazi Germany'
- College group's diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Critics point to Obama's attempts to sell health care as no laughing matter
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee claims Constitution is 400 years old
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again