- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Top cable programs for Oct. 10-16
Rankings for the top 15 programs on cable networks as compiled by Nielsen for the week of Oct. 10-16. Day and start time (EDT) are in parentheses:
1. NFL Football: Miami at N.Y. Jets (Monday, 8:30 p.m.), 11.76 million homes, 16.37 million viewers.
2. “Jersey Shore” (Thursday, 10 p.m.), MTV, 4.68 million homes, 6.47 million viewers.
3. “Walking Dead” (Sunday, 9 p.m.), AMC, 4.54 million homes, 7.25 million viewers.
7. College Football: Michigan at Michigan St. (Saturday, 12:01 p.m.), ESPN, 3.76 million homes, 4.77 million viewers.
8. “Sportscenter” (Monday, 11:49 p.m.), ESPN, 3.7 million homes, 4.65 million viewers.
9. “WWE Raw” (Monday, 9 p.m.), USA, 3.46 million homes, 5.37 million viewers.
11. “NCIS” (Wednesday, 8 p.m.), USA, 3.12 million homes, 4.25 million viewers.
12. “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” (Monday, 9 p.m.), E! Entertainment, 3 million homes, 3.97 million viewers.
13. “WWE Raw” (Monday, 10 p.m.), USA, 2.99 million homes, 4.66 million viewers.
14. College Football: Arizona at Oregon (Saturday, 10:26 p.m.), ESPN, 2.86 million homes, 3.86 million viewers.
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Hustler sent to every congressional office since 1983
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.