- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Poor QB play dooms Virginia in 28-14 loss to NC State
Watford gets picked off three times
Despite taking away the corners, which is where U.Va.’s run game excelled last week, the Cavs still averaged 3.8 yards per carry.
Fans let their displeasure be known after each pass, though some incorrectly did it in the direction of the radio booth and announcer Dave Koehn, mistaking him for Lazor.
Others simply stayed home. The attendance of 46,030 continued a trend of declining crowds, despite the victory against Georgia Tech.
Once again, the mirage of a big victory has given way to a less glamorous reality.
London called the players out of the locker room to speak to them at midfield, the third time he’s used the motivational tactic since taking over last year. He said he asked the team to commit to being ready for a Thursday game against Miami.
“We’re in the middle of the pack right now,” the coach said. “We have to define what direction we want to go in.”
• Read Michael Phillips’ Virginia blog at timesdispatch.com
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- MILLER: Brady Campaign says Colorado recalls due to NRA, not grassroots opposition to gun control
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow