- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Jets’ Tomlinson becomes 4th RB with 600 catches
Question of the Day
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) - LaDainian Tomlinson has become the fourth running back in NFL history to catch 600 passes, reaching the milestone midway through the first quarter of the New York Jets' game against the San Diego Chargers.
Tomlinson, sixth on the NFL's career rushing list, joins Larry Centers (827), Marshall Faulk (767) and Keith Byars (610) as running backs with 600 or more receptions. He got No. 600 on a 6-yard shovel pass from Mark Sanchez on third-and-7 from the Chargers 22. The Jets kicked a field goal on the next play to cut the deficit to 7-3.
Tomlinson, playing for the first time against the team he spent his first nine seasons, entered the game needing a touchdown vs. San Diego to join Terrell Owens as the only players to score against all 32 NFL teams.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- HATCH: Destroying the Senate and our liberties
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors