- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Game 5: Napoli’s big hit gives Rangers 4-2 win
Earlier in the game, Beltre swung and missed the same way at one of Carpenter’s curves. He takes a swing like that every so often. Fox showed footage of him hitting a home run out of Fenway Park when he was with Boston last year on a big cut that dropped him to his right knee.
With runners at the corners, Napoli flied out to deep right-center to end the inning. Fox cameras caught a fired-up Carpenter shouting curses in the direction of first base, perhaps intended for Napoli.
Score is tied at 2 after seven innings.
Alexi Ogando retired David Freese on a bases-loaded fly to center to end the seventh.
Wilson was a little erratic, throwing 100 pitches through five innings and walking five _ two intentional. But he held it together in some tight spots and kept the Rangers close.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Paul takes veiled shot at Cruz, says GOP must focus on growth
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Obama engages in Ukraine diplomacy from Fla. resort as Russia digs in
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- EDITORIAL: As jobs vanish, Obama wants more of same
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
- CARSON: Why did the founders give us the Second Amendment?
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again