- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Body of San Diego hanging victim to be exhumed
Question of the Day
SAN DIEGO (AP) - The family of a woman who was found hanged in a San Diego mansion say they’ll exhume her body for more testing and the findings will be aired on the “Dr. Phil” TV show in the future.
Relatives of Rebecca Zahau don’t accept the medical examiner’s conclusion that she committed suicide in July at the Coronado home.
The San Diego Union-Tribune ( http://bit.ly/uiVIBr) quotes a family statement as saying a public donation fund will pay for the exhumation and a second autopsy.
Zahau’s naked and bound body was found in the mansion owned by her boyfriend, Jonah Shacknai, CEO of Medicis Pharmaceuticals Corp., an Arizona-based company.
Authorities say she killed herself because she was distraught over a fatal fall that Shacknai’s 6-year-old son suffered at the house two days earlier.
Information from: The San Diego Union-Tribune, http://www.signonsandiego.com
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Half of America strips religion from Christmas
- In court filing, NCAA denies legal duty to protect athletes
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Armed response, not restrictive gun laws, brought swift end to school shooting
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- NAPOLITANO: NSA spies pick up interference from the Constitution
- John McCain to Harry Reid: Ill kick the crap out of you
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness from the carpool lane.
Politics, economics, and business from a real world perspective.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow