- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Game 6: Rangers lead 7-5 in 9th, 3 outs from title
Question of the Day
Another great play by Texas catcher Mike Napoli helped to keep it tied. Napoli picked off Matt Holliday at third base for the second out. Beltre did a great job of blocking the bag with his foot, and Holliday hurt his pinkie on a headfirst dive trying to get back.
Holliday, who had a rough night all around, left the game with a severely bruised pinkie. X-rays were negative.
The teams have combined for five errors.
Albert Pujols didn’t like the call on strike three to start the sixth, but it appeared he was fortunate not to get punched out on the previous pitch.
Boy, the Cardinals are really making a mess for themselves on defense. Not sure if they’re tight, cold, rusty or what.
Third baseman David Freese dropped Josh Hamilton’s leadoff popup in the fifth for St. Louis’ third error _ and that doesn’t include a foul ball that Freese had a chance to catch earlier in the game.
Young followed with an RBI double to give Texas a 4-3 lead.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world