- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
Game 6: Rangers lead 7-5 in 9th, 3 outs from title
Question of the Day
Another great play by Texas catcher Mike Napoli helped to keep it tied. Napoli picked off Matt Holliday at third base for the second out. Beltre did a great job of blocking the bag with his foot, and Holliday hurt his pinkie on a headfirst dive trying to get back.
Holliday, who had a rough night all around, left the game with a severely bruised pinkie. X-rays were negative.
The teams have combined for five errors.
Albert Pujols didn’t like the call on strike three to start the sixth, but it appeared he was fortunate not to get punched out on the previous pitch.
Boy, the Cardinals are really making a mess for themselves on defense. Not sure if they’re tight, cold, rusty or what.
Young followed with an RBI double to give Texas a 4-3 lead.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
- Border Patrol helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Half of America strips religion from Christmas
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- In court filing, NCAA denies legal duty to protect athletes
- La. Gov. Jindal defends suspended Duck Dynasty star
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness from the carpool lane.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow