- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Redskins coaches want more focus on forced fumbles
Question of the Day
• Linebacker London Fletcher (hamstring) and quarterback Rex Grossman (pneumonia) were limited in practice after missing Wednesday’s session.
• Free safety Oshiomogho Atogwe (knee) and cornerback Phillip Buchanon (neck/knee) also were limited.
• Tackle Jammal Brown (hip), safety Reed Doughty (chest), receiver Donte Stallworth (hamstring) and cornerbacks Byron Westbrook (hamstring) and Josh Wilson (hamstring) fully participated in practice.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- REDSKINS 2013: Washington seeks staying power among NFL's elite
- NFL 2013: Ranking all 32 teams in terms of staying power
- REDSKINS 2013: Breaking down the schedule, game by game
- Redskins receiver Leonard Hankerson learning to manage family life with football career
- With no blueprint, Redskin Hankerson seeks success as dad
Latest Blog Entries
By Ken Allard
Only the National Guard can re-establish homeland security
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- HUSAIN: The fake caliph of 'The Islamic State'
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
- HUSAR: Mexicos Pena Nieto passes the immigration bucket
- Illegal immigrants showing up at border with 'Yes we can' Obama shoes: report
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi denied freedom by Mexican judge
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener