- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Planned all-star game in PR ‘postponed’
Question of the Day
SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO (AP) - Organizers say a scheduled exhibition game including NBA stars has been postponed and will be rescheduled next week.
A spokeswoman for the World All-Star Classic _ set to include Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant and Dwyane Wade _ says a new date will be announced by Nov. 3.
According to an earlier press release, the game was also going to feature Amare Stoudemire, Blake Griffin, Carlos Boozer, Chris Kaman, Chris Bosh, Dwight Howard, Kevin Garnett, Kevin Love, Paul Pierce, Rajon Rondo and Tyson Chandler.
NBA players have taken part in many charity exhibition games across the country during the lockout.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to various charities on behalf of the players and the event.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Senate overcomes first filibuster of Obama's border-spending bill
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world