- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Johnson, Roethlisberger may be sidelined by injuries
Question of the Day
• TITANS: Safety Chris Hope will need surgery on his broken left forearm and likely will be out four to six weeks. Hope was hurt early in the Titans’ 31-13 win at Cleveland on Sunday. Jordan Babineaux replaced Hope and picked off a pass he returned 97 yards for a touchdown.
• BEARS: Chicago offensive lineman Chris Spencer has a broken bone in his right hand. Spencer suffered a “small fracture” early in Sunday’s Victory over Carolina. He returned in the second half, and coach Lovie Smith said Spencer “hopefully” will be ready for Monday night’s game against NFC North rival Detroit.
• BROWNS: Cleveland Pro Bowl center Alex Mack will undergo surgery to have his appendix removed. Mack, who has started 36 straight games since joining the Browns in 2009, played in Sunday’s game against Tennessee. There is no time frame on his return.
• PACKERS: Suspended Green Bay Packers defensive lineman Johnny Jolly was jailed Monday after his third drug arrest in three years. Jolly was charged Saturday with possession of a compound containing codeine. He also was charged with tampering with evidence for attempting to conceal the substance from investigators, according to records.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world