- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Upsets open national title race to one-loss teams
Question of the Day
_ At this point, it would be shocking if second-year Kansas coach Turner Gill keeps his job past this season. The Jayhawks had three first downs and 46 yards in a 43-0 loss to Texas. Kansas (2-6, 0-5) has lost six in a row. Remember when there was so much consternation among some fans when Auburn hired Gene Chizik instead of Gill?
Have you heard that there will be a 1 vs. 2 game in Tuscaloosa on Saturday?
Aside from the LSU-Alabama game, No. 8 Arkansas (7-1) is at No. 10 South Carolina. The Gamecocks lead the SEC East but a loss here could put second-place Georgia in the driver’s seat.
Follow Ralph D. Russo at twitter.com/ralphDrussoAP
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors