- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
Cheyenne Jackson to appear in ‘She Loves Me’
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Several big names will perform the romantic musical comedy “She Loves Me” as part of a one-night-only benefit in New York for the Roundabout Theatre Company.
They include Cheyenne Jackson, Jane Krakowski, Kelli O'Hara, Josh Radnor, Michael McGrath, Rory O’Malley and Victor Garber.
The Roundabout announced the lineup Wednesday for its Dec. 5 concert reading at the Stephen Sondheim Theatre and said the director will be Scott Ellis.
The musical has a story by Joe Masteroff, music by Jerry Bock and lyrics by Sheldon Harnick. It includes the songs “Tonight at Eight,” “Will He Like Me?” “Vanilla Ice Cream” and “She Loves Me.”
All proceeds will benefit the not-for-profit Roundabout and all its programs and activities.
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters' questions on book tour
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- U.S. scrambles as violence escalates in Israel-Hamas conflict
- Edward Snowden to work with Russia on anti-spy technology
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq