- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Stars take to Twitter to talk about Steve Jobs
“The world lost a true visionary today. Think different.” _ Kevin Spacey.
“Thank you, Steve Jobs, for all of the fun and amazing ways you made our lives better….Sent from my iPhone.” _ Jimmy Fallon.
“My heart goes out for the family of Steve Jobs. What an inspiration he was to us all and a creative visionary for the world! You will be missed.” _ Eva Longoria.
“We have all surfed on the wake of Steve Jobs ship. Now we must learn to sail, but we will never forget our skipper.” _ Ashton Kutcher.
“I can’t even describe how devastated I am by the news of the great Steve Jobs passing. He was truly one of the most prolific artists and forward thinking people the world has ever known. My prayers and heart goes out to his family and those lucky enough to have known him.” _ Mila Jovovich.
“Again and again Steve Jobs introduced us to a thing we could not have not imagined. (hash)loss.” _ Mia Farrow.
“Where is the excitement gonna come from. We won’t see another you in this lifetime. Thank you for everything Steve! :o(” _ Ricky Martin.
“As word passes thru the crowd of Steve Jobs‘ passing, it is not lost on anyone that his inventions helped make movements like this possible.” _ Michael Moore.
“RIP Steve Jobs…..what an innovator. This world will miss him.” _ LeAnn Rimes.
“100 million iphones don’t lie. What an amazing man…HE is the apple of all of our i’s. We have an i everything and its all so amazing.” _ Billy Bush.
“Sad news. RIP Steve Jobs.” _ Ralph Macchio.
“For all of the human qualities that inspired the virtual. (hash)ripstevejobs.” _ Sandra Bernhard.
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- EDITORIAL: Senate rejects Adegbile for Justice post
- 'Blarney Blowout' near UMass results in 73 arrests; 4 officers injured
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Gates: Obama strategy won't stop Putin
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again