- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Swift, Lady A and Jason Aldean honored again
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - CMT's second annual Artists of the Year event will look a bit familiar: Three of last year's honorees will be feted once again.
Lady Antebellum, Taylor Swift and Jason Aldean will be celebrated for a second time, along with new honorees Brad Paisley and Kenny Chesney. CMT picks the five top artists in country music based on sales of albums and single downloads, country radio airplay, concert grosses and popularity on CMT.
The 90-minute taped special, which features performances during a dinner setting, will air Dec. 13 on CMT. "Top Chef" winner Stephanie Izard will prepare the food for the event, which tapes Nov. 29 in Nashville, Tenn.
Izard said she plans to talk to the honorees to get a feel for what they like to eat, and that will guide her food preparations.
"I think bringing their favorites ... something that's going to make them happy, that's what it's going to be all about," Izard said in an interview Tuesday.
Izard said music is a big inspiration for her in the kitchen, so she's excited about catering the event.
"I'm hoping that we can just celebrate food and celebrate music, and things that inspire people," she said.
TWT Video Picks
Out of "the shadows," they demand citizenship without consequences
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors