- Church of England allows female bishops
- Obama slammed by black Chicago residents: ‘Worst president ever’
- WHO urges healthy gay men to take HIV prevention drugs, cites ‘exploding epidemics’
- Ukraine: Military plane shot down by rocket
- Ebola crisis in West Africa deepens; 500+ dead
- Propaganda song popular among Central Americans was devised by U.S. Border Patrol
- Sen. Rob Portman: Math is on GOP’s side to win Senate this fall
- Four-time deportee arrested for molesting 9-year-old Texas girl
- Private investigators turn to drones to catch marital cheaters, insurance liars
- Sleep issues can accelerate Alzheimer’s, while mental exercises can delay it, study shows
AP sources: Timberwolves bring in Adelman as coach
Question of the Day
Love played on the same Oregon high school team as Adelman’s son, and the two got to know each other while Adelman attended the games. The versatile forward is one of the league’s best rebounders who also has 3-point range and seems to be an ideal fit for Adelman’s offense.
The Timberwolves also have an intriguing, if unproven, young cast around Love, including Williams, Wes Johnson and Michael Beasley. One of Adelman’s biggest tasks will be to help Rubio, the fifth overall pick in 2009, acclimate himself to the NBA game.
Rubio decided to spend the previous two years playing in Spain rather than exercise an enormous buyout to play in the NBA right away, and his progression seems to have slowed. Now he will learn the game from one of the league’s top offensive minds.
Follow Jon Krawczynski on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/APkrawczynski
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
- DOJ investigates Nebraska parade float critical of Obama
- Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi formerly a U.S. captive
- Violent gang MS-13 taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- A 'new Cold War': China's top paper warns of 'slippery slope' towards conflict with U.S.
- CURL: The hypocrisy of Obama's 15-day Vineyard vacation
- EDITORIAL: The faux farmer in the Senate race in Iowa
- Sen. John McCain on illegal child immigrants: Fly them home, now
- Agency scrubs Malia Obama photos at White House's request: report
- Eric Holder: 'Racial animus' fuels opposition to Obama and me
- Rand Paul to Rick Perry on Iraq: Get some new glasses
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs