- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- U.N. school in Gaza caught in cross-fire; 15 killed
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
JLo and her Cabrio: Lopez pitches Fiat in new ads
Question of the Day
DETROIT (AP) - Jennifer Lopez is promoting Fiat cars in a new commercial and music video.
The 30-second commercial, set to air during Monday Night Football, features Lopez driving a Fiat 500 Cabrio convertible. At the end, two muscular men pull her out through the open top and she dances in the street.
The Cabrio also appears in the video for Lopez's new single, "Papi."
Olivier Francois, marketing chief for Fiat and Chrysler, says Lopez is passionate and determined to stand out. He didn't say how much Fiat is paying her. It's a second high-profile ad for the Fiat-Chrysler alliance, which featured rapper Eminem in an acclaimed Super Bowl ad.
The Cabrio went on sale in the U.S. earlier this summer. Sales have been sluggish, partly due to delays in opening dealerships.
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Whistleblowers flood VA with lawsuits despite apology
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- Conservative groups decry Democrats' 'war on women' tactic
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Astronaut shares 'saddest photo' from space: Bombs bursting over Israel, Gaza
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare enrollees faking for freebies
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq