- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Florida St looks to return to center stage
Question of the Day
Could end up as conference rivals the way things are going … USF 38-7.
No. 21 Auburn (plus 3 1/2) at Clemson
One team finds ways to win; the other, ways to lose … AUBURN 27-24.
No. 22 Arizona State (plus 1) at Illinois
If Sun Devils want to be taken seriously, win this one … ARIZONA STATE 28-24.
Louisiana-Monroe (plus 28 1/2) at No. 23 TCU
Horned Frogs have won nine straight home openers … TCU 45-14.
No. 23 Texas (minus 3 1/2) at UCLA
Longhorns visit Pac-12. Will they come back? … TEXAS 31-21.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- EDITORIAL: Obamacare in intensive care
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq