- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama is no friend of Israel
Question of the Day
The consequences of the foreign policy of the United States as practiced by the Obama administration coupled with President Obama’s continuous snubbing of Israel in deference to Muslim governments and countries has predictably brought Israel and her Muslim neighbors to the strained relations the world is now witnessing. This is not amateur conduct on the part of Mr. Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. The far left’s “secret” hatred of Israel is legendary and Mr. Obama’s conduct has inspired much of the street action in Muslim countries known as the Arab Spring and given even formerly secular countries like Turkey the silent nod to take Israel down.
One doesn’t need a crystal ball to predict the coming conflict and possible use of nuclear weapons when Israel is in its death throes, fighting for her very existence. Also predictably, Mr. Obama will blame it all on former President George W. Bush.
A big, remaining question is why don’t more Jewish-Americans see the anti-Israel agenda of Mr. Obama and the Democratic Party?
Virginia Beach, Va.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Get Breaking Alerts
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Democrats cite pope in call for minimum wage hike, jobless benefits
- In court filing, NCAA denies legal duty to protect athletes
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- Outrage over Phil Robertson suspension, 'malignant' political correctness
- Armed response, not restrictive gun laws, brought swift end to school shooting