- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Oprah, Rosie unveil sign outside Chicago studio
Oprah Winfrey and Rosie O'Donnell unveiled a sign Thursday in front of Chicago’s Harpo Studios. It reads: “Harpo Studios. The Rosie Show. Former Home of The Oprah Winfrey Show.” O'Donnell has started work in the same studio where Winfrey taped her talk show until it ended in May after 25 years.
O'Donnell’s one-hour talk show debuts next month on the Oprah Winfrey Network.
“Not a lot of people get a second shot and this is a second shot that is even bigger than the first shot,” said O’Donnell, who won Emmy awards for her talk show of six years that ended in May 2002.
Winfrey said there was much discussion about the future of Harpo Studios, on Chicago’s west side, when her talk show ended.
“It’s wondering that it gets to rise up and be passed up in the name of entertainment,” Winfrey said.
“I mean really, please,” Winfrey said. “We’re more creative than that.”
TWT Video Picks
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
- CURL: We completely overhauled American health care to insure 4.2 million people?
- California gun store owner refuses to hand over customer list
- Bill Maher: God a 'psychotic mass murderer' who 'drowns babies'
- Firefighters discover church's Bible in Harlem rubble following gas explosion
- Crimea votes in favor of secession, U.S. rejects
- College group's diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Trust me: Obama promises new overtime rules will be 'easier for everyone'
- McCaul offers scenario where missing Malaysian jet lands in hostile country to be use as missile
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014