- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Top 15 cable programs for Sept. 5-11
Question of the Day
Rankings for the top 15 programs on cable networks as compiled by the Nielsen Co. for the week of Sept. 5-11. Day and start time (EDT) are in parentheses:
1. “The Closer” (Monday, 9 p.m.), TNT, 5.36 million homes, 7.17 million viewers.
2. College Football: Notre Dame at Michigan (Saturday, 8:17 p.m.), ESPN, 5.11 million homes, 7.54 million viewers.
3. “Jersey Shore” (Thursday, 10 p.m.), MTV, 5.05 million homes, 6.8 million viewers.
4. “Rizzoli & Isles” (Monday, 10 p.m.), TNT, 5.03 million homes, 6.68 million viewers.
5. “Pawn Stars” (Monday, 10:30 p.m.), History, 4.17 million homes, 6.02 million viewers.
6. “Pawn Stars” (Monday, 10 p.m.), History, 4.08 million homes, 6.08 million viewers.
7. Republican Presidential Debate (Wednesday, 8 p.m.), MSNBC, 3.95 million homes, 5.41 million viewers.
8. “Storage Wars” (Wednesday, 10:30 p.m.), A&E, 3.7 million homes, 5.33 million viewers.
9. “Sons of Anarchy” (Tuesday, 10 p.m.), FX, 3.41 million homes, 4.92 million viewers.
10. “Storage Wars” (Wednesday, 10 p.m.), A&E, 3.4 million homes, 4.93 million viewers.
11. College Football: Miami at Maryland (Monday, 7:55 p.m.), 3.27 million homes, 4.39 million viewers.
12. “True Blood” (Sunday, 9:04 p.m.), HBO, 3.25 million homes, 5.05 million viewers.
13. “American Pickers” (Monday, 9 p.m.), History, 3.19 million homes, 4.78 million viewers.
14. “Burn Notice” (Thursday, 9 p.m.), USA, 3.14 million homes, 4.39 million viewers.
TWT Video Picks
Out of "the shadows," they demand citizenship without consequences
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors