- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Steelers QB Roethlisberger injured
PITTSBURGH (AP) - Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was briefly sidelined after injuring his right knee late in the second quarter against the Seattle Seahawks.
Seattle’s Raheem Brock hit Roethlisberger in the knee after the quarterback completed a 16-yard pass to Heath Miller. Roethlisberger laid on the Heinz Field turf for several minutes before gingerly making his way to the sideline.
He was briefly replaced by Charlie Batch while testing out the knee. He returned after missing two plays and threw an incomplete pass. The drive ended with a 20-yard Shaun Suisham field goal that put the Steelers up 17-0.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Yelp.com's ethics questioned
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.