- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Bolts concerned with turnovers after 2 games
Question of the Day
SAN DIEGO (AP) - Losing to Tom Brady and the New England Patriots is one thing. Doing it the way the San Diego Chargers did is another.
The Chargers committed four turnovers in losing 35-21 at Foxborough on Sunday, including two interceptions and a fumble by quarterback Philip Rivers and a critical fumble by running back Mike Tolbert.
The Chargers have trailed by double digits in the first half of each of their two games. Coach Norv Turner says he’s concerned about that, and it’s directly related to not taking care of the ball.
Among Sunday’s turnovers was an interception by 325-pound defensive tackle Vince Wilfork. Rivers said he never saw Wilfork.
The Chargers (1-1) host the Kansas City Chiefs (0-2) on Sunday.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Iraq Christians get meeting with top Obama aide
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world