- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
- California church handing out ‘travel cash’ to illegals heading east
- PHILLIPS: Liberal lawyers ensuring illegal aliens are never deported
- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
Barclays ends Scottish Open sponsorship
Question of the Day
LONDON (AP) - Barclays PLC says its title sponsorship of the Scottish Open has ended after 10 years because of “market factors.”
The bank sponsors The Barclays in the United States and the Singapore Open, but won’t be backing any events in Europe.
Next year’s Scottish Open at Castle Stuart will be the 30th anniversary event.
European Tour chief executive George O’Grady says “we look forward to securing the future of the Scottish Open with a new sponsor.”
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Bloomberg: Pro-gun towns must lack roads
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- LeBron James returning to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Bush fixed bowling lanes that Obama wants to renovate
- BRUCE: The feds plot to steal your paycheck
- Breaking special forces: Obama nominee Gen. Joseph Votel warns that elite troops may be 'fraying'
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs