- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
London Fashion Week draws to a close
Question of the Day
LONDON (AP) - London Fashion Week is winding down its last day of womenswear shows with catwalk displays from Mary Katrantzou, Roksanda Illincic and Osman.
Katrantzou, the 28-year-old Athenian designer, has gained a wide following in just three years with her bold and intricate prints. For spring and summer 2012, she showed a dazzling collection of clashing colors, ethereal printed gowns and her signature stiff, architectural dresses.
Serbian-born Ilincic turned out loosely structured dresses with dropped waists and bell sleeves. The palette was rich with jewel tones and brights like jade, turquoise and fuschia.
London’s fashion extravaganza has featured the latest collections by heavyweights such as Burberry Prorsum and Vivienne Westwood.
It wraps up Wednesday with menswear.
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq