- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Cook up for Vikings, Pettigrew active for Lions
Question of the Day
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Minnesota Vikings cornerback Chris Cook has been cleared to play against Detroit.
Cook was listed as questionable for Sunday's game because of a groin injury, but was in the lineup as the nickel back.
Tight end Brandon Pettigrew was active for the Lions. He was listed as questionable due to a shoulder injury.
Inactive for the Vikings was tackle DeMarcus Love, center Brandon Fusco, wide receiver Greg Camarillo, defensive end D'Aundre Reed, linebacker Xavier Adibi, cornerback Brandon Burton and safety Mistral Raymond.
Among the Lions' inactives were defensive tackle Nick Fairley, linebacker Doug Hogue, cornerback Alphonso Smith, tackle Jason Fox, guard Jacques McClendon, wide receiver Rashied Davis and quarterback Drew Stanton.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Houston mayor: Sorry that police put man's blind dog on road to die
- HUSAIN: Worlds grand ayatollahs rally behind Sistani
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors