- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Manning makes 1st appearance on home turf in month
Question of the Day
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Colts quarterback Peyton Manning made his first appearance in front of his home fans in nearly a month.
During Sunday night's pregame warmups, Manning stood next to offensive coordinator Clyde Christensen as he threw passes to Dallas Clark. Manning then walked over to another receiver, Austin Collie, and slapped hands with his teammate.
Manning's last appearance at Lucas Oil Stadium was Aug. 26 when he dressed in the same khaki slacks and blue-and-white golf shirt for a preseason game. The four-time MVP has missed all three games this season after having neck surgery May 23 and another surgery Sept. 8. He is expected to be in the coaches' booth for Sunday's game against Pittsburgh.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq