- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Vick active for Eagles, Umenyiora sits for Giants
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Michael Vick is active, as expected, for the Eagles and playing against the New York Giants after recovering from a concussion last Sunday against Atlanta.
The Philadelphia quarterback practiced for a second consecutive day Friday and pronounced himself ready to go. The Eagles didn’t have defensive ends Darryl Tapp and Juqua Parker. Quarterback Vince Young was in uniform for the first time this season. He had missed the first two games with a hamstring injury.
Giants Pro Bowl defensive end Osi Umenyiora and wide receiver Mario Manningham were among New York’s inactives.
First-round draft pick Prince Amukamara also was inactive for New York, which lost wideout Domenik Hixon for the season in last week’s win over St. Louis.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.