- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Vick active for Eagles, Umenyiora sits for Giants
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Michael Vick is active, as expected, for the Eagles and playing against the New York Giants after recovering from a concussion last Sunday against Atlanta.
The Philadelphia quarterback practiced for a second consecutive day Friday and pronounced himself ready to go. The Eagles didn't have defensive ends Darryl Tapp and Juqua Parker. Quarterback Vince Young was in uniform for the first time this season. He had missed the first two games with a hamstring injury.
Giants Pro Bowl defensive end Osi Umenyiora and wide receiver Mario Manningham were among New York's inactives.
First-round draft pick Prince Amukamara also was inactive for New York, which lost wideout Domenik Hixon for the season in last week's win over St. Louis.
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
- PRUDEN: The scam that will not die
- Wasted: Tom Coburn's 'Wastebook targets 70 days in bed, Facebook
- Robert E. Lee and 'Stonewall' Jackson tributes face Army War College removal
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- Zadzooks: The Joker sixth scale figure review (Sideshow Collectibles)
- House seeks Fast and Furious gun-walking documents
- Army to cut up to 4,000 captains and majors
- Embassy Row: India strikes back over diplomat's arrest
- Domino's launches its first vegan pizza
- OBAMASCARE: Huge premium hikes rock employer-insured workers
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Television commentary, reviews, news and nonstop DVR catch-up by Lisa King Dolloff and friends.
Wall Street news for retail investors who want to know what's going on.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow