- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
Daily Caller: Irish farmer tells Rihanna to cover up during filming
Question of the Day
Irish farmer tells Rihanna to cover up during filming
Probably not. The bombshell from Barbados agreed to stop filming on a new music video in Mr. Graham’s grain field Monday after the 61-year-old Irishman said he disliked her prancing around his property in a tiny red bikini.
Mr. Graham and the Grammy Award winner settled the matter like adults and shook hands, he said.
Rihanna’s chart-topping hits and A-list status were irrelevant to the country boy, who simply didn’t want to see scantily clad women in his living space. Prior to Rihanna’s arrival, Mr. Graham hadn’t heard of her.
“I didn’t know who was coming. If the name ‘Rihanna’ had been mentioned, well, no disrespect, but it wouldn’t have meant anything,” Mr. Graham said.
“From my point of view, it was my land, I have an ethos, and I felt it was inappropriate,” Mr. Graham said. “I wish no ill will against Rihanna and her friends. Perhaps they could acquaint themselves with a greater God.”
Wardrobe malfunction strikes Nancy Grace on ‘Dancing’
During Monday’s episode of “Dancing With the Stars,” HLN host Nancy Grace had a nipple-slip moment after the final move of her quickstep routine with dancer Tristan MacManus.
ABC cut from the shot of Miss Grace to a shot of the stunned audience. When the camera refocused on Miss Grace and Mr. MacManus, she hid her face in his chest. During the cutaway, Miss Grace adjusted her clothing.
Host Tom Bergeron joked about the wardrobe malfunction, saying, “On the European version [of the show] that would be perfectly fine.”
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world