- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Titans see run game close to clicking into gear
Question of the Day
Cleveland coach Pat Shurmur is worried Johnson is about to get going because he’s seen how the running back can change games with one carry. He also credited the defenses Tennessee has played with bottling up Johnson and the Titans.
“I know what skill and ability he possesses,” Shurmur said. “I’m seeing solid run schemes, I’m seeing an outstanding running back, and I’m seeing a team that throws the ball well, so there is going to be a point when he gets his yards, we just hope it’s not this week.”
Johnson said once they all get back on the same page the Titans will be back to their usual rushing success and isn’t frustrated just yet.
“I could see if we was 0-3 it’d be worse,” Johnson said. “But we’re sitting here 2-1 and the running game’s not where it’s supposed to be and we’re 2-1. So just imagine once the running game gets going, it can be better things.”
Notes: S Chris Hope (shoulder) practiced fully for the first time Wednesday since hurting his shoulder Sept. 11 at Jacksonville. LB Gerald McRath (left knee) did not practice.
Illegal aliens are proud and loud now with their demands
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world