- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Report: Buckeyes player involved in assault
Question of the Day
COLUMBUS, OHIO (AP) - Ohio State’s student newspaper is reporting that Buckeyes running back Jaamal Berry was treated and released at a hospital after what a police report termed an “assault” on another student.
The Ohio State Lantern, citing information from Ohio State police, reported Thursday that Berry was confused and disoriented after “wrestling” with another student on Wednesday morning on campus.
Ohio State spokesman Jerry Emig told The Associated Press on Thursday night, “We are aware of the situation yesterday. Medical professionals ran a battery of tests on (Berry). So far, no medical issue has been identified but the evaluation is continuing. No legal issues are involved.”
Emig said he could not say whether Berry would be available for Ohio State’s game on Saturday against Michigan State.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors