- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
Russell Brand to be 1st guest on new ‘Rosie’ show
Question of the Day
CHICAGO (AP) - Rosie O'Donnell gets her wish: Russell Brand will be the first guest on her new talk show.
The Oprah Winfrey Network announced Thursday that the comedian and actor will appear on the Oct. 10 premiere of “The Rosie Show.”
O'Donnell has said she’s fascinated with Brand and called him a genius. She previously said she would love to have him as her first guest.
The show will air on the Oprah Winfrey Network, which promises Brand will be “one of many notable celebrities” during the show’s first two weeks.
O'Donnell will tape in Chicago’s Harpo Studios, former home of “The Oprah Winfrey Show” until it ended in May after 25 years.
Brand was featured in the movies “Forgetting Sarah Marshall,” “Get Him to the Greek” and “Arthur.”
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is 'torture'
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq