- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
WWE star Jimmy Uso charged with DUI in Tampa
TAMPA, FLA. (AP) - World Wrestling Entertainment star Jimmy Uso has been charged with driving under the influence in Tampa.
An arrest report says Uso, whose real name is Jonathan Fatu, was arrested early Thursday morning after an officer spotted him driving his silver Mustang the wrong direction on a one-way street. He was later released on $500 bail.
Police say the 26-year-old professional wrestler had a blood alcohol level of .18 percent. Florida law considers a driver impaired at .08.
Uso and his twin brother Jey have wrestled as a tag team for the WWE since May 2010.
Jail records didn't list an attorney.
WWE spokesman Kevin Hennessy says the company is looking into the incident.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Former Blue Angels commander relieved of duty for alleged misconduct
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.