- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Question of the Day
It’s the latest sign of a thaw in relations. Negotiations have recently restarted on North Korea’s nuclear-weapons program.
Heavy rainfall pounded the Korean peninsula in July. North Korean media said last month that flooding killed about 30 people and left thousands homeless.
Huntsman: Ex-governor will be next president
Republican Jon Huntsman Jr. says he believes a former governor will be the next president.
The 2012 candidate just happens to be one - he used to govern in Utah.
In Mr. Huntsman’s view, he’s narrowing the GOP field while trying to raise his own prospects in a race where he now languishes.
Who else fits the governors’ bill?
Texas Gov. Rick Perry and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney are the current GOP front-runners. Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has not said whether she will run.
Mr. Huntsman also is dismissing polls that show him in single digits.
He tells CBS’ “Face the Nation” that “the early polls are absolute nonsense at this point in the game.”
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Ron Paul: U.S. partly to blame for Malaysia Airlines disaster
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq