- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Baltimore Ravens capsule
Question of the Day
12/4 at Browns: Quarterback Colt McCoy has looked good this preseason. His running game, led by Peyton Hillis, certainly helps.
12/11 vs. Colts: The first of two late-season challenges, the Ravens’ secondary will be tested by Peyton Manning - if he’s healthy.
12/18 at Chargers: A week after Indianapolis, the Ravens will face Philip Rivers, who won’t be afraid to throw deep.
12/24 vs. Browns: To make a sure-fire run at the division title, the Ravens will need to sweep Cleveland and Cincinnati. Here’s their chance against the Browns.
1/1 at Bengals: Cincinnati will have had a whole season to work out its kinks by the season finale.
- Jason Butt
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
Illegal aliens are proud and loud now with their demands
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- PHILLIPS: Once-in-a-century stupidity
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world